Forums > Windsurfing Foiling

Horue XXLW fuselage 1200 mm

Created by antonmik > 9 months ago, 13 Jun 2019
antonmik
145 posts
13 Jun 2019 6:45PM
Thumbs Up

I last year made a fuselage 120 cm for the wing Horue xlw and I flew in winds of 8 knots. The fuselage is made of aluminum profile 20 to 40 mm and a wall thickness of 3 mm. This year I bought a wing Horue XXLW. Horue XXLW wing is very powerful and at the first gurney fuselage bent. And I made a drawing and gave it to the master CNC milling machine. My fuselage consists of two parts and you can make a fuselage of any length. We have tried to ride on the fuselage with a length of 1400 mm. Haven't tried as I will try to tell you.

antonmik
145 posts
17 Jun 2019 4:45AM
Thumbs Up

Finally I got my fuselage all went perfectly. I can do any length of the fuselage and 1200 mm and 1400 mm. it was Necessary immediately to make the fuselage instead of buying the crook of his unreliable FRPGEAR bad FOIL. FRPGEAR owe me $ 360( and not return the money even though I sent him Foil in the mail, and he got it repaired and sold to another person).

lutzeman
1 posts
17 Jun 2019 7:50AM
Thumbs Up

Hi
how about the waight of the fuselage and Mast? (hollow)
what Kind of alloy did you use?
looks like the Mast has a smal plate at the frontside of the box.
Do you think of producing and selling it?
I have a JP slw with foilbox, and want to get going earlier.
so I was looking for a Xxlw foil.
the Wing price is manageble, but the complete Horue Vini foil is awefully expensive.
best regards
lutz

antonmik
145 posts
29 Jul 2019 12:41AM
Thumbs Up

Today there was a wind of 6-7 knots with occasional gusts of up to 8-9 knots. And I, with a sail of 9.6, took off at 6-7 knots. fuselage 1200 mm works great. The 1200 mm wing is very powerful and only such a fuselage is suitable for it. If you take a vini foil can pry mortgages. So I can now ride in a gentle wind and can sell the formula.

antonmik
145 posts
2 Aug 2019 6:51PM
Thumbs Up

Here is the fuselage 1200 mm Assembly. work fine.

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing Foiling

"Horue XXLW fuselage 1200 mm" started by antonmik