Forums > Kitesurfing   Western Australia

Board To Death Clothing

Created by Woody-84- > 9 months ago, 8 Dec 2016
Woody-84-
WA, 28 posts
8 Dec 2016 8:23AM
Thumbs Up

Hi every one
My partner and I have started a new board culture apparel brand called Board To Death Clothing.
We are both kite boarders from Scarborough WA and both enjoy a range of other board sports as well.
Board To Death started as a passion project out of the love of board sports and the lifestyle (the brand name it self is a play on words that basically means "board till i die")
Please check us out , might not be for every one but if any of you are like me and have a serious addiction to board sports click on the links below.

Cheers Lee

www.instagram.com/boardtodeathclothing/

www.facebook.com/boardtodeathclothing/

http://www.boardtodeathclothing.com/

mazdon
1196 posts
8 Dec 2016 4:22PM
Thumbs Up

all the best with it man - 100% feeling the sentiment

the monogram for the hat, and the bury me at sea shirt look the goods...cheers for the links

Woody-84-
WA, 28 posts
9 Dec 2016 12:39AM
Thumbs Up

Cheers Mazdon , it's seriously just another fun hobby for my partner and I. But things are running smoothly, were also stocked in a Fremantle store called common ground along side other local brands such as salty shoes.
If any one has Instagram give us a follow we're all about showcasing local WA riders,waves and talent . If anyone has some epic kite photos tag us in we'd love to share and feature on of Instagram page.
We're looking to put on local skater next week as our first sponsored rider , but hope to build the team with local surfers ,kiteboarders and wakeboarders as we continue to grow so if you have any suggestions on who to keep an eye on we're definitely on the look out.

Bishnack
WA, 45 posts
9 Dec 2016 6:07AM
Thumbs Up

Sweet mate - grabbed a Tank.

Good luck.

Woody-84-
WA, 28 posts
9 Dec 2016 6:27AM
Thumbs Up

Yeww legend cheers bishnack would be awesome to see our gear getting around the local kite spots . Thanks for the support.

Woody-84-
WA, 28 posts
11 Dec 2016 10:59AM
Thumbs Up

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing   Western Australia

"Board To Death Clothing" started by Woody-84-