Forums > Kitesurfing Queensland

Photographs

Created by dkilgour > 9 months ago, 15 Oct 2008
dkilgour
QLD, 3 posts
15 Oct 2008 8:25PM
Thumbs Up

Hi guys, I'm a photographer here on the Gold Coast. Over the past couple of weekends I've been taking photographs at Currumbin.

For the past few years I've been the club photographer for the Surfers Paradise Surf Life Saving Club and would like to break into Kite Surfing photography. I'm just wondering how I can become a photographer for the association?

If you would like to have a look at my work so far then you'll find my photographs at www.goldcoastphotos.com.au. Once there enter the site and go to Gallery, Kite Surfing At Currumbin. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

brettp66
QLD, 19 posts
1 Nov 2008 10:28PM
Thumbs Up

Hey dk. pity you cant get in any closer. we have a creek up here in cairns but it's full of crocs so most of the kiters crusise in and out of the beach right in front of me and show off in front of my camera. a little fortunate for me as the creek is terrible for photos. check out my site pascoepix.com

keep clicking

dkilgour said...

Hi guys, I'm a photographer here on the Gold Coast. Over the past couple of weekends I've been taking photographs at Currumbin.

For the past few years I've been the club photographer for the Surfers Paradise Surf Life Saving Club and would like to break into Kite Surfing photography. I'm just wondering how I can become a photographer for the association?

If you would like to have a look at my work so far then you'll find my photographs at www.goldcoastphotos.com.au. Once there enter the site and go to Gallery, Kite Surfing At Currumbin. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Queensland

"Photographs" started by dkilgour