Forums > Kitesurfing Queensland

Bull Shark Attacks At Lodders (AKA KFC)

Created by stormgod > 9 months ago, 25 Jan 2013
stormgod
QLD, 137 posts
25 Jan 2013 8:17PM
Thumbs Up

Bull sharks have been spotted in and around the launch area at Lodders Creek and the deep boat ramp near the surf rescue center. Members of sea rescue said that their presence and recent attacks have been a result of the 50,000 litres of raw sewage that was accidently released into the broad water a week ago. Warnings were annonced over the local radio stations to warn of the hazard of high contents of sewage in the water.
Sharks are feeding on the overflow and due to poor visabillity have been mistaking board riders as breakfast...The cloudy weather does not help either.

JonnyFreer
QLD, 71 posts
25 Jan 2013 8:22PM
Thumbs Up

The bullsharks will have a cracking time tomorrow then.

dafunk
QLD, 559 posts
25 Jan 2013 8:45PM
Thumbs Up

Was down there today and felt something huge rubbing between my legs ;-\ you could see the skid marks in the water too .

KBQNT
QLD, 96 posts
25 Jan 2013 8:45PM
Thumbs Up

Seqka recommends all KITERS to catch and release the Bull Sharks around Loders over the OZ day week end. Thanks....

stormgod
QLD, 137 posts
25 Jan 2013 9:09PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah ron i felt something large between my legs too...when kate pulled off a amazing railley to toe side with a handle pass....

the skipper
QLD, 90 posts
26 Jan 2013 12:02AM
Thumbs Up

Estuary sharks do not eat sewerage! Try getting all the kiters at KFC to walk into waist deep water and have a poo and a wee and see what happens for a few hours, then cover yourselves in tuna oil and strap herrings onto your legs stormgod and see how long before you truly sh1t yourselves, especially at night.
Sharks in the nerang river system eat fish. Air Sea Rescue like to stir your deep fears with twaddle.

Rails
QLD, 1370 posts
26 Jan 2013 1:47AM
Thumbs Up

More worried about swimming in raw sewage......

Troyrotor
QLD, 318 posts
26 Jan 2013 7:54AM
Thumbs Up

So you mean when I was laying in the channel yesterday next to the cabins I had reason to be scared? More the sewerage than the sharks though.

Don't drink the water.

Gilly3
QLD, 794 posts
26 Jan 2013 8:38AM
Thumbs Up

I haven't heard of any Bull Shark attacks at KFC recently??

I do know that if you stand on the foreshore there you will hear a lot of Bull S**t!

Seriously though, raw sewage being ACCIDENTLY released into a pristine waterway? nooooooooo......

One only has to kite or swim there at low tide to see evidence of this, not to mention the poorly built boats that are moored around there, which I'm betting wouldn't have the appropriate holding/sullage tanks installed in them

Might have to think about investing in a nasal clamp, and some masking tape.....

jules33
QLD, 9 posts
26 Jan 2013 9:33AM
Thumbs Up

dafunk said...
Was down there today and felt something huge rubbing between my legs ;-\ you could see the skid marks in the water too .

Wave1977
QLD, 14 posts
26 Jan 2013 12:38PM
Thumbs Up

No they just want a feed of KFC as well lol

Caney
SA, 118 posts
27 Jan 2013 1:07PM
Thumbs Up

lmao. you guys all missed the point of this post..

Let me sum it up for you.

No bull sharks were spotted
No poo was released into the water
Dont go to KFC because its going to be epic over the weekend!

lawl Rory

LostinSpace
QLD, 388 posts
27 Jan 2013 1:47PM
Thumbs Up

Something is on the nose about this post [}:)]

GlenBennett1
QLD, 11 posts
27 Jan 2013 3:32PM
Thumbs Up

stormgod said...
Yeah ron i felt something large between my legs too...when kate pulled off a amazing railley to toe side with a handle pass....

Ohh did she really? Thats sick

greenleader
QLD, 5283 posts
6 Feb 2013 10:40PM
Thumbs Up

just went for a quick night dive....scary stuff!

bigguy98
QLD, 32 posts
8 Feb 2013 8:12AM
Thumbs Up

ya i go diving there all the time. i know where that orange fence is. lots of them out there.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Queensland

"Bull Shark Attacks At Lodders (AKA KFC)" started by stormgod