Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

Wainman Blunt

Created by Baz > 9 months ago, 3 Apr 2010
Baz
NSW, 205 posts
3 Apr 2010 6:54PM
Thumbs Up

Will be in the market for a replacement twin tip. Have googled the Wainman blunt, lots of info overseas but virtually none for Aust. So question is: Where can they be bought from? Leading to how much? Lastly who's got one and whats the verdict from Aust riders?
Currently 100kg's riding 13m & 9m Octanes on a Slingy directional and a TB Haura 135 x 40cm in choppy bay conditions to flat butter smooth and surf.
Thanks in advance,
Baz.

orynoco
QLD, 271 posts
4 Apr 2010 12:15AM
Thumbs Up

I tried to get one of these boards about 6 months ago but they were sold out for the oz market!!!. wainman not gonna change the shape of the board for 2010 i hope you have better luck in geting one, they look sweet.

Baz
NSW, 205 posts
6 Apr 2010 7:21PM
Thumbs Up

Looks like its all quiet on the Wainman Blunt front . Might have to consider a Nobile NHP or Underground Styx or a Balance.
Constant winds,
Baz.

SurfConnect
QLD, 1674 posts
7 Apr 2010 1:18AM
Thumbs Up

These are the only ones we have at present for the Wainman/Takoon range:

Takoon 5'8 quad x 3
Wainman 6'0
Wainman 6'1
Wainman 6'3
Takoon Lux Twintip 133 & 137
Stonker Twintip 130, 133, 136, 139 (available next week)

Wainman boards come with a professional board cover too.

Pedro Sexton
VIC, 116 posts
7 Apr 2010 2:59PM
Thumbs Up

Stonker in Torquay Victoria is the distributor for Wainman. Give them a call to see if there is any. www.stonker.com.au I don't think I saw any Blunts last time i was in there which was over Easter.

Katani in Vic might also have one as they also stock Wainman boards and kites. www.katani.com.au.

Sorry dont know of any stockists in NSW.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"Wainman Blunt" started by Baz