Created by thomasbl > 9 months ago, 8 Dec 2015
thomasbl
12 posts
8 Dec 2015 7:48PM
Thumbs Up

Rider: 63kg,Level (beginner)
Style: New to kiting, no style. Surfer.
Weather: 10-20kn

My Comments: I'm not sure if this is the place for this discussion, i dont have enough experience to review a product, but wanting to ask if anyone can let me know about a new addition to the quiver. Picked up a Naish Haze, 137. Seems to be an older model 2008/9 Era i presume. I'm really into surfing, and have plenty of boards to surf, but as im getting into kiting, and loving it, i thought id add this to the mix. I picked up a 137 Haze, in pretty good condition (a few nicks on the corners, but i'm savvy with composites so can fix easily. Got it for $25aud, so figure i cant go wrong. Any thoughts on that board, didn't come across any reviews in my searches?

Smaller version of this board.

yankkiter
VIC, 2 posts
13 Dec 2015 7:36AM
Thumbs Up

Hi Thomas,

I just got rid of that board after having it for a few seasons. I still consider myself a noob (only 3 seasons in), but I don't think I had any issues with the board with regards to learning. However, after upgrading to a 2015 board, I can definitely see the difference now. The only reason I got rid of it was that a footstrap broke and I couldn't find a replacement which would fit the board.

thomasbl
12 posts
13 Dec 2015 12:07PM
Thumbs Up

Thanks mate. I apprecIte the reply. I'm not expecting anything too amazing for that price, but figure it will be handy to mix in with the surfboards. I'll have a closer look at the foot straps now too, to check what sort of shape they are in.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"Older Naish Haze." started by thomasbl