Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

New kite recommendation.

Created by BurkeyBoy > 9 months ago, 4 Aug 2016
BurkeyBoy
QLD, 549 posts
4 Aug 2016 10:40PM
Thumbs Up

looks like naish wont be bringing out a park for 2017. Any suggestions for a replacement? I like how the park flies and have had 3 before. Was thinking of going back to a bandit but am open to suggestions of something similar.

weebitbreezy
617 posts
4 Aug 2016 9:20PM
Thumbs Up

Thought the torch was supposed to move to replace the park

www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/Kitesurfing/General/Introducing-QUAD-TEX-Exclusive-to-Naish/?page=3

Probably worth demoing the new Torch?

BurkeyBoy
QLD, 549 posts
5 Aug 2016 12:41AM
Thumbs Up

Gotta travel a bit to demo, but may be worth it.

daveisthekotz
NSW, 111 posts
5 Aug 2016 4:47PM
Thumbs Up

Airush Union is pretty similar.

tomme
VIC, 475 posts
8 Aug 2016 9:24PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
BurkeyBoy said..
looks like naish wont be bringing out a park for 2017. Any suggestions for a replacement? I like how the park flies and have had 3 before. Was thinking of going back to a bandit but am open to suggestions of something similar.

where in qld are you near?

BurkeyBoy
QLD, 549 posts
11 Aug 2016 7:29AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
tomme said..

BurkeyBoy said..

where in qld are you near?

Hervey Bay.

kemp90
QLD, 1692 posts
11 Aug 2016 10:33AM
Thumbs Up

Naish are traveling down qld ATM. I think they are at makay this weekend. I'm sure they will stop during the week.

BurkeyBoy
QLD, 549 posts
11 Aug 2016 10:46AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
kemp90 said..
Naish are traveling down qld ATM. I think they are at makay this weekend. I'm sure they will stop during the week.

Yeah, they've said they'll be here next Thursday on the way to the sunny coast. Any ideas on whether the new torch would be suitable for someone never ridden a C much? I've kited for over 8 years but always on Park's, Bandits etc.

kemp90
QLD, 1692 posts
11 Aug 2016 11:49AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
BurkeyBoy said...
kemp90 said..

Yeah, they've said they'll be here next Thursday on the way to the sunny coast. Any ideas on whether the new torch would be suitable for someone never ridden a C much? I've kited for over 8 years but always on Park's, Bandits etc.

Honestly I have no ideas. They recon they have a small bridle that makes it a little more user friendly, that's what I'm curious about. Even though I don't ride for naish, I'm still disappointed they dropped the park. It's was a sic kite

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"New kite recommendation." started by BurkeyBoy