Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

New Wainman Rabbits

Created by TrafficJam > 9 months ago, 9 Dec 2014
TrafficJam
WA, 18 posts
9 Dec 2014 11:57AM
Thumbs Up

Hi All,

I've been looking for a review on the new Rabbits 3.0. Ridden the 2.0 kites for awhile and wondering if they are worth the upgrade.

James01
QLD, 283 posts
10 Dec 2014 12:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
loopers said..
Hi All,

I've been looking for a review on the new Rabbits 3.0. Ridden the 2.0 kites for awhile and wondering if they are worth the upgrade.

Mine arrive this weekend, i will give you an update soon.

Got a Manic C coming too.

Pumped!

kungfupete
VIC, 149 posts
10 Dec 2014 2:09PM
Thumbs Up

Hey James, make sure you get the 5th line and v bridle for you Maniac C. It gives the kite more range and feels better IMO. Plus its way better for relaunch. I'd strongly recommend it. Feels very different.

pedleym
WA, 168 posts
10 Dec 2014 3:42PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
kungfupete said...
Hey James, make sure you get the 5th line and v bridle for you Maniac C. It gives the kite more range and feels better IMO. Plus its way better for relaunch. I'd strongly recommend it. Feels very different.

+1 on that love them even more with the fith line

Rabbit 3 are getting really good reception more refined kite I belive

kungfupete
VIC, 149 posts
11 Dec 2014 11:12AM
Thumbs Up

Hey Pedleym, I was wondering if you got a 5th line. So much better! That's good to hear about the Rabbit 3. I haven't flown one yet, but rode only rabbits since 2009 when they 1st came out. Got say I'm loving being back on C's, so slow, stable and pridictable. I'd say Rabbits are like an F1 car, and Maniac's are like a roaring 8 cylinder. Pick your poison and hang on.

Maybe someone who has flown the Rabbit 3 can give the rest of us a review on how they've improved or changed?

werty
WA, 119 posts
11 Dec 2014 11:58AM
Thumbs Up

Hello
Have flown latest wainman 3.0 10.5 punch, 9m smoke, rode series 2 last , out was hard to believe they could get these kites any better. But they have.
They seem tighter, have more direct feel through the slightly altered bridle setup.
Flew the 9 on the flat with upwind setting, cruised upwind on surfboard, bottom end seems increased.
All round instantly feel it is just improved, but hasn't removed any of that unique rabbit feel. Sorry Pretty crap review, if in doubt demo, demo, demo

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"New Wainman Rabbits" started by TrafficJam