Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

Naish apex vs cabrinha h2

Created by rsands > 9 months ago, 3 Feb 2017
rsands
NSW, 18 posts
3 Feb 2017 7:50PM
Thumbs Up

I have cabrinha h1 bindings and find after being in the water for 30minutes or so it leaves my foot feeling quite loose. Finding it hard to get good heel pressure with loose bindings.

Anyone have experience or opinions on the h2 or naish apex 2 bindings? I ride a cabrinha ace board.

kitcho207
NSW, 850 posts
4 Feb 2017 12:51PM
Thumbs Up

Apex are really good. My new favourite are the SP Boarding ones

DirkG
52 posts
4 Feb 2017 5:01PM
Thumbs Up

I also like the Apex. Changed to it on my Shinn boards as with the original I did not have enough hold at the instep. Apex has a lot of options to adjust. Apex I and II are almost similar, I have both, latter on my Naish Monarch. Could not feel a difference. The Apex II has a bit thicker padding at the toes. For me that's a problem when using 7mm booties (although having very normal sized feet). I assume that is never a scenario down under.

Ashley27
SA, 42 posts
5 Feb 2017 9:53AM
Thumbs Up

I've got the H2's on a tronic and have bought another set for my Shinn board the're that good. They hold my feet in place securely during the whole session...never had them feel loose. The're first class.

I did have the Apex 1 but sold them not long after I bought them as they don't have enough velcro adjustment for a large foot (size 12).

rsands
NSW, 18 posts
5 Feb 2017 1:00PM
Thumbs Up

Thanks everyone! Hopefully will be able to get rid of these h1s shortly, find them great for 5-10 minutes and then they go loose (must be my feet shrinking a bit when riding or the bindings stretching a bit)

rsands
NSW, 18 posts
10 Feb 2017 8:52AM
Thumbs Up

Got a set of the Apex II - no comparison

The bindings are very secure, heel wall really holds your foot into the binding. Very comfy for whole session - foot felt as secure at the end as it did at the start

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"Naish apex vs cabrinha h2" started by rsands