Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

Naish Park HD vs SS RPM ??

Created by Sanjay > 9 months ago, 25 Feb 2016
Sanjay
147 posts
25 Feb 2016 9:27PM
Thumbs Up

Hi I have been given the opportunity to be team rider for at shop selling both Park HD and RPM (not in Australia :-) )
Super stoked about that
They do not care if I ride the one or the other. And I have not tried either but trust both are good

I ride freestyle unhooked on relatively decent level :-)
Last year I rode Best GP and the years before that Best TS (and before that Bandit and Hadlow Pro).

I am looking for a kite that makes my uh best, giving best freestyle performance landing blinds - learning passes etc.
Hope occasionally to hit a wave or two on a wave board but not much.
Range, slack, lowend (being +85 kg) is of relevans

Thanks for your experiences !!!

snapback
47 posts
27 Feb 2016 1:29AM
Thumbs Up

you are shop rider and can't test the kites or what?

Sanjay
147 posts
29 Feb 2016 12:54AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
snapback said..
you are shop rider and can't test the kites or what?

Yes if they send some demo's and I wait for that. just being impatient and looking for experience. Sorry if it bothers you

skywalker3d
VIC, 228 posts
1 Mar 2016 7:07AM
Thumbs Up

Park more freestyle RPM more unhook. Can do both on both kites but that's just my feeling. RPM slower steering.

Kozzie
QLD, 1451 posts
1 Mar 2016 4:02PM
Thumbs Up

sponsored and can only land to blind?

exactly how big are your boobs?

but seriously go the rpm its a non contest unless your going to go for the torch but id say your not quite theyre yet

Sanjay
147 posts
1 Mar 2016 9:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
skywalker3d said..
Park more freestyle RPM more unhook. Can do both on both kites but that's just my feeling. RPM slower steering.

Thanks !!
For me freestyle = unhook. Really don't understand the difference?
Of course in wakestyle the kite is more in the same place vs freestyle I guess. But freestyle today is more or less eual to wakestyle ain't it? At least for me....R2B, Blindjudge etc.

Sanjay
147 posts
2 Mar 2016 8:58PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Kozzie said..
sponsored and can only land to blind?

exactly how big are your boobs?

but seriously go the rpm its a non contest unless your going to go for the torch but id say your not quite theyre yet

Ha ha my wife's are recently updated, does that count?

Around here the dealers don't believe that much that it is the best young riders that actually sell kites by the end of the day.
It is the people with network and who participate in discussion on the beach and forums in an oderly manner.
Not sure that is true, but what do I care

PS I have ridden Hadlow Pro's and Best GP's (lovely kites those GP) and tried the Torches, so could just as well. The "extremety" of modern C's are highly overrated IMO

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"Naish Park HD vs SS RPM ??" started by Sanjay