Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

Kite - Bar compatibility again - Naish Bar

Created by Sandfoot > 9 months ago, 25 Aug 2017
Sandfoot
VIC, 566 posts
25 Aug 2017 10:56AM
Thumbs Up

Anyone know what kites I can fly using the 2106 Naish Bar.

Cheers

littlewing
QLD, 151 posts
25 Aug 2017 11:59AM
Thumbs Up

pivot, slash, torch, dash, ride, boxer and fly - and a 2015 park

Sandfoot
VIC, 566 posts
25 Aug 2017 12:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
littlewing said..
pivot, slash, torch, dash, ride, boxer and fly - and a 2015 park

Sweet, thanks. Was wondering why I was having trouble without a kite, just the bar only.

littlewing
QLD, 151 posts
25 Aug 2017 1:34PM
Thumbs Up

lol sorry couldnt resist, i think it is mainly the front high v split vs low v split, naish is low v split. Think most kites work on equal line lengths these days.larks/knots for inside outside lines will need to match but can be changed. Slingshot is similar and should be fine, you dont want a naish kite with the bar?

Sandfoot
VIC, 566 posts
25 Aug 2017 4:02PM
Thumbs Up

All good with the piss taking, spend a good part of the work week giving and taking it.

Didnt like the Pivot felt like a poor mans switchblade, looking for a good alrounder...upwind, boost..quick turns and drifting for waves. Open to any suggestions.

Fly on da wall
SA, 725 posts
25 Aug 2017 6:13PM
Thumbs Up

Generally, you want the same brand bar as the kite. It's uncompromising..
Or comprise your kites performance and your safety.
Tight arses end up in uncompromising situations due to negligence and ignorance..

Enough advice..

Can we have another thread regarding bar's n high n low v's so I can get another bucket of pop corn n try n read these bull****e threads to promote all the marketing ****e on here..

Loza, your site is crap and it's time to stop your repetitive mysterious poster questions..

Kiteforum is a bit more legit than this.. It's just for suckers to ...wait for it,??????get sucked in!

NorthernKitesAUS
QLD, 1061 posts
28 Aug 2017 8:59AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Fly on da wall said..
Can we have another thread regarding bar's n high n low v's so I can get another bucket of pop corn n try n read these bull****e threads to promote all the marketing ****e on here..

Give him a prize people. He's right. Sign of the times unfortunately.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"Kite - Bar compatibility again - Naish Bar" started by Sandfoot