Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

Flexifoil Fusion ?

Created by Gomez > 9 months ago, 9 Dec 2005
Gomez
WA, 1 posts
9 Dec 2005 2:16AM
Thumbs Up

hi guys

just joined this forum, got the link from kiteforum.com looks like a good alternative, and after reading alot of your posts you guys seem to know whats what, always good to speak to new people

im in the UK and waiting for my Flexifoil fusions to come into stock in january ive been riding flexi's for a while now and didnt see much of them down your way, any one ever tried them or will i be the only Flexi chap on here, ?

dont flame me im new

Joffa
QLD, 86 posts
3 Mar 2006 11:18PM
Thumbs Up

Just bought 2 flexifoil storm 2's (2nd hand) recently (last Nov) have been very happy with the way they handle but the 14m leading edge bladder has had too many repairs and is in need of replacement... If you know of any cheap replacement bladders in the UK for this kite as I am having trouble locating anything to do with flexifoil in OZ! I have an 8m also and both kites have been great to learn on and depower well in heavy conditions. cheers

7 Mar 2006 9:30AM
Thumbs Up

quote:
Originally posted by Joffa

Just bought 2 flexifoil storm 2's (2nd hand) recently (last Nov) have been very happy with the way they handle but the 14m leading edge bladder has had too many repairs and is in need of replacement... If you know of any cheap replacement bladders in the UK for this kite as I am having trouble locating anything to do with flexifoil in OZ! I have an 8m also and both kites have been great to learn on and depower well in heavy conditions. cheers

Hi Joffa

Kitepower is the dealer for Flexifoil in Australia, please contact us for anything to do with any Flexifoil kites.
We have Fusions in stock, and we have a 12M demo for people to try it is an awesome kite.

Cya and

Goodwinds

Steve McCormack
www.kitepower.com.au

Chappy177
NSW, 6 posts
10 Mar 2006 6:30PM
Thumbs Up

Gomez,

Hey mate. I just invested in buying a quiver of fusions and i love them. They are a very stable yet responsive kite. I have just started learning unhooked and they give the rider so much more confidence to just throw whatever trick they want to learn. They are sick!!!!

protocol
NSW, 40 posts
15 Mar 2006 12:35AM
Thumbs Up

Flexifoil rock!

I am selling a 14m storm 2 which is mint, if u r interested $600

cheers Nick

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"Flexifoil Fusion ?" started by Gomez