Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

F-One Bandit vs Naish Park HD or Cabrinha FX ?

Created by Sanjay > 9 months ago, 19 Feb 2016
Sanjay
147 posts
19 Feb 2016 5:54AM
Thumbs Up

Hi all
Been riding Best GP in 2015 and in 2013 and 2014 I was on Best TS.
I have been offered good prices if I ride the new Bandits (tried briefly). But I hear and read good stuff about Naish Park HD and Cabrinha FX, if you ewant uh freestyle but try something else than pure C kites.

My personal (brief) experience with Bandit is that they pull A LOT when unhooking and not much slack. Maybe a question of technique since several guys here do really wel in freestyle competions on them. I am not at competition level by far. According to marketing hype Park HD and FX should be really good freestyle kites but more versatile than pure C (want to start riding waveds occasionally).

Can anyone compare or just comment on one of them?

Stewynew
32 posts
21 Feb 2016 5:45AM
Thumbs Up

Scroll down a few listing on this forum and have a look at the Airush Union, it would do what you want and is an amazing kite. Not as great at looping as the FX but better unhooked.

Sanjay
147 posts
21 Feb 2016 11:33PM
Thumbs Up

Looks like a F-One Bandit rip-off? :-)

Very nice video though !

kemp90
QLD, 1692 posts
22 Feb 2016 4:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Sanjay said...
Hi all
Been riding Best GP in 2015 and in 2013 and 2014 I was on Best TS.
I have been offered good prices if I ride the new Bandits (tried briefly). But I hear and read good stuff about Naish Park HD and Cabrinha FX, if you ewant uh freestyle but try something else than pure C kites.

My personal (brief) experience with Bandit is that they pull A LOT when unhooking and not much slack. Maybe a question of technique since several guys here do really wel in freestyle competions on them. I am not at competition level by far. According to marketing hype Park HD and FX should be really good freestyle kites but more versatile than pure C (want to start riding waveds occasionally).

Can anyone compare or just comment on one of them?

Hey mate. I'm in the same boat. Coming off GP to try the TS. The new ts looks awsome, I'm just waiting on it in the mail, looks like my fixed up a lot of last years problems, will have to see for myself tho. Might be worth a look.

I do remember the bandit pulling a lot too. I think you will have to keep the kite a lot lower to get any slack out of it.

loftywinds2
185 posts
22 Feb 2016 2:30PM
Thumbs Up

I would go for the Naish Park HD. It's a sweet ass ride

skywalker3d
VIC, 228 posts
22 Feb 2016 9:35PM
Thumbs Up

+1

tbranse
WA, 49 posts
23 Feb 2016 8:21AM
Thumbs Up

I'm in the same boat as you and kemp...was on the TS in 2013 and changed to GP's for 2015. I've been testing the new 2016 TS for the last few weeks and now pretty much sold on it...way more versatile and I have more fun on them than the GP's.
Gotta admit I'm not a huge fan of the new graphics but who cares, the kite is solid. I like the Park HD as well...probably a little better for freestyle than the TS but I found that the relaunch is pretty average.

Try them all back to back if you can.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"F-One Bandit vs Naish Park HD or Cabrinha FX ?" started by Sanjay