Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

Cabrinha h3's?

Created by kitingaddict > 9 months ago, 19 Mar 2015
kitingaddict
13 posts
19 Mar 2015 5:02AM
Thumbs Up

Hey havnt found many reviews on the cab h3 boots, have any of you guys tried them out and can compare to other boots?
Cheers

Drury
NSW, 502 posts
19 Mar 2015 10:59AM
Thumbs Up

They're very good boots if you aren't used to something with mega support already. They do have quite a bit of lateral flex but the back to front is actually pretty supportive. Feel really nice and are a great boot for the money. When comparing to a Ronix which retails for $750 now it's definitely a good option.

Pro:
Cheap
Easy to get on
Super light
No need to worry about stupid wakeboarding washers they only use m6 screws
Comfortable

Con:
Not as supportive as LF, Ronix, or Hyperlite
Some don't care for velcro
Sizing is in UK so make sure you get the right size!

kemp90
QLD, 1692 posts
19 Mar 2015 12:23PM
Thumbs Up

They could possibly be the lightest boot on the market. The only thing I don't like is the base plate is plastic, and the screws ate through the top and broke them (covered under warranty). If I could do it agen, I would still buy these boots, I think they are fantastic and fit my foot really well!

Big eeeZeee
NSW, 1100 posts
19 Mar 2015 9:18PM
Thumbs Up

buy brand new superseded ronix on ebay and don't look back.

Stewynew
32 posts
21 Mar 2015 5:59PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Drury said...
They're very good boots if you aren't used to something with mega support already. They do have quite a bit of lateral flex but the back to front is actually pretty supportive. Feel really nice and are a great boot for the money. When comparing to a Ronix which retails for $750 now it's definitely a good option.

Pro:
Cheap
Easy to get on
Super light
No need to worry about stupid wakeboarding washers they only use m6 screws
Comfortable

Con:
Not as supportive as LF, Ronix, or Hyperlite
Some don't care for velcro
Sizing is in UK so make sure you get the right size!

Same as what he said, I find these super comfy and lightweight. I much prefer the slightly more flexible feel that my previous Hyperlite's.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"Cabrinha h3's?" started by kitingaddict