Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

CAUTION ANSWER?

Created by CAUTION > 9 months ago, 23 Mar 2006
CAUTION
WA, 1097 posts
23 Mar 2006 12:45PM
Thumbs Up

has anyone in aus heard or had a chance to see or use one of Cautions new bow kites named the "ANSWER"?
Some good reviews from overseas i have noticed.
sounds similar to the LF assault but no need to ride a bar with pulleys, just a 4-line bar with a chicken loop to your desire.
so good that designers are able to put the benefits of a C & bow together.

Kiteharder
WA, 37 posts
23 Mar 2006 9:38PM
Thumbs Up

sounds like the Waroo. Do Caution even exist in Australia any more

Gone to dark side
NSW, 380 posts
24 Mar 2006 11:23AM
Thumbs Up

Hoping that Lee from Caution Austalia get a demo in so we can ship down to Sydney to give it a try.Got guy lining up to try.[}:)]

elizabethb
QLD, 2081 posts
24 Mar 2006 8:25PM
Thumbs Up

Yep. The Answer is the new Caution bow/ flat kite, and depending on what Lee does, it'll be here in a few months time. I'd recc. you throw Lee a line on lee@cautionkites.com.au or 0433 139 109 and see exactly what he's going to do with the kite and the Business. If you can't get in touch with him, pm me, and I'll find out for you.

Cheers and Goodwinds
Elizabeth

bullseye
8 posts
24 Mar 2006 7:55PM
Thumbs Up

depending on what Lee does nothing
no service in perth
my advice to anyone dont buy caution

elizabethb
QLD, 2081 posts
25 Mar 2006 1:49PM
Thumbs Up

quote:
Originally posted by bullseye

depending on what Lee does nothing
no service in perth
my advice to anyone dont buy caution

Bullseye - If you have had a problem with a Caution kite you have bought, you need to talk to Lee about it, or the shop in which it was purchased from. lee@cautionkites.com.au He is the sole Australian and New Zealand distributor which is a mammoth job considering the large kiting community slowly emerging. Caution Kites are mainly distributed and sold in SE Qld and Eastern Australia, as this is where he was based. Caution are a reputable company, and as like any other kite company, there are always some people who have a problem with a kite or getting the help or assitance they require.

Goodwinds
Elizabeth

Adrenalin Rush
QLD, 876 posts
28 Apr 2006 7:48PM
Thumbs Up

Hi Troy, Can you explain the leash system on the Answer. Its not a slider system traditional kites??

Kite concept looks good on paper, love to try one out. Any demos available.

Joe

T&K
WA, 14 posts
8 May 2006 10:46AM
Thumbs Up

Hi Joe,

The demos are here and first shipment is sold. Second order coming soon. I am at Maroochydore and will be making my down to Brisbane and then the Gold Coast in the next few days. Let me know if any one wants a demo in these areas. After that i am off to Sydney and Perth. Making great impression on the Kitesurfers.

Thanks
Troy
caution@southernphone.com.au

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"CAUTION ANSWER?" started by CAUTION