Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

Best Board Caution Redline 132

Created by Gone to dark side > 9 months ago, 3 Jun 2005
Gone to dark side
NSW, 379 posts
3 Jun 2005 3:11PM
Thumbs Up

Best Board Caution Redline 132
132+38 2004 Designed for wave ridding but seems to be good in all conditions Great size for wave ridding and choppy conditions on Botany bay Holds a good edge with a smooth ride. Keeps plaining when wind drops off duo to width of board
No problem with going up wind.
Construction Boom proof so much so have not bothered with board bag Strappers and pads: cushions on my feet save the kneeses from pain after 3 to 4 hours on the water. Colours helps with finding board when separated from .Know from experiences also Name and Phone no on board. This is my Medium to high wind board Use about 85% of the time I just love this board had this board close to a year I am 83kg and 6 Ft.

bondo
QLD, 699 posts
4 Jun 2005 6:58PM
Thumbs Up

I agree - the redlines are great boards. ive been riding mine nearly a year and a half since my first days on a kite and have thrashed the crap out of it. its held up amazingly well despite the constant riding over rocks, if i have one complaint its that I dont like the stick on foot pads - they started to come off after a year and i had to reglue them.

pros - very smooth ride, handles heaps of power, carves nicely, great for all round riding

cons - not great low end, i use mine for powered riding and have a bigger board for light wind

overall - sweet board

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"Best Board Caution Redline 132" started by Gone to dark side