WA, 1501 posts
14 Nov 2019 9:55PM
Thumbs Up

Majestic is the duck's nuts!

SaveTheWhales
WA, 1869 posts
21 Nov 2019 9:22AM
Thumbs Up

Very nice and got one last week with the Stealth bar and you pay a lot of money.. and for all that money they do not include the one thing that can save your Life...

No Hook knife

WTF MYSTIC get your **** together and include it - or is it all about the profits and share holders now ?

Gorgo
VIC, 4911 posts
21 Nov 2019 2:54PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^^ what he said.

And don't make it a pouch you can slip over the straps. I want the hook knife built into the harness so it's always there when I need it, but out of the way when I don't.

gdownie
NSW, 141 posts
25 Nov 2019 6:26PM
Thumbs Up

purchased and kited with the new carbon mystic spreader bar.
need to match correct width to match your harness as side wings stick out a long way.
One area which looks like a possible problem area is the snap clip hinge pin area looks very like a possible breaking point ,very little meat there taking a lot of load, time will tell.
No more easier or more comfy than the standard spreader bar.
still have to loosen side straps to release as the clip buckle which snaps down just won't push down when all straps are pulled down tight.
original mystic spreader in my mind is just as good after using both.

ste
WA, 499 posts
26 Nov 2019 7:12PM
Thumbs Up

Got the new majestic x with stealth bar off sonya and jason at west oz, hands down best and most comfortable harness I have ever used, especially for jumping. 10/10 from me.

NorthernKitesAUS
QLD, 1061 posts
29 Nov 2019 9:44AM
Thumbs Up

Shame the Warrior V6 has an exposed rope slider, and not a better protected slider like other brands. I think that's a step backwards guys. But I love the first one though.

Gorgo
VIC, 4911 posts
29 Nov 2019 1:33PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Gorgo said..
^^^^^ what he said.

And don't make it a pouch you can slip over the straps. I want the hook knife built into the harness so it's always there when I need it, but out of the way when I don't.

Just looking at the Mystic web site and the harness has a knife pouch built into the battlebelt velcro thingy. I guess it would be easy enough to sew a pouch into my existing harness if I wanted to.

Foam
WA, 768 posts
23 Dec 2019 4:07PM
Thumbs Up

I had a question in the general forum page if surf fx could have a look

SonnyRider
92 posts
1 Jan 2020 7:17PM
Thumbs Up

The lack of knife boils my piss. Especially as the harness is top end $$$

But you get a cool bag to put your harness into . I'd rather a safety knife over a stupid fcking bag

Foam
WA, 768 posts
3 Jan 2020 5:01AM
Thumbs Up

If waist is 34/35 inch and I fit the large
Would you pair this with the med 280 stealth bar

BrisKites
QLD, 1286 posts
3 Jan 2020 9:22PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Foam said..
If waist is 34/35 inch and I fit the large
Would you pair this with the med 280 stealth bar

I would suggest the large.

Foam
WA, 768 posts
5 Jan 2020 1:55PM
Thumbs Up

Hi

Do you mean large harness and bar, or large harness with med bar

Addikt
WA, 551 posts
6 Jan 2020 8:23PM
Thumbs Up

Manera cough...!

Dials
12 posts
7 Jan 2020 2:32AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Foam said..
Hi

Do you mean large harness and bar, or large harness with med bar

Ive a Med Mystic Majestic hardshell and med stealth Bar...My waist is 33-34 in pants and all fits good with 3/2 mm and 3/5mm Wetsuits.

philip ellis
WA, 38 posts
16 Oct 2020 5:08PM
Thumbs Up

I have just purchased the Stealth with rope slider and I have to say that this is the very best harness I have ever worn. The comfort factor is through the roof. The lumbar support in this harness is nothing like anything that has ever been made. I have been a DaKine user since the early 2000's and have considered Mystic to be 2nd rate but no more - I am a convert to Mystic from now on.

Jonny316
WA, 20 posts
6 Nov 2020 4:08PM
Thumbs Up

I'm thinking of updating my Ride Engine harness with this spreader bar.. Just for curiosity, if u use the Stealth Bar with a Duotone Rope Chicken Loop (metal loop) do u attach The Chicken Loop to the rope or the ring on the Stealth with rope? Cheers.

zlatko
38 posts
6 Nov 2020 5:59PM
Thumbs Up

@Jonny316 - if you will be using a metal rope slider CL then completely remove the ring from the main rope of Stealth bar. You can directly attach to either main rope or the small loop(for "hooked in" feeling).

Jonny316
WA, 20 posts
6 Nov 2020 8:03PM
Thumbs Up

Sweet - that makes sense..

speedy87
VIC, 105 posts
29 Nov 2020 9:45PM
Thumbs Up

Does anyone know exactly what the rope material is as mine is wearing pritty quick and would like to replace

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"A Look at the new 2020 Mystic Harnesses" started by SurfFX