7-Nation Aust
QLD, 114 posts
20 Aug 2018 1:22PM
Thumbs Up

westozwind
WA, 1374 posts
20 Aug 2018 12:31PM
Thumbs Up

How about giving Laurie some money to pimp your stuff here? You seem to realise the value of marketing & advertising but don't want to pay for it. You are one of the very few distributors/shops not to do this.

Fly on da wall
SA, 725 posts
20 Aug 2018 2:17PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
westozwind said..
How about giving Laurie some money to pimp your stuff here? You seem to realise the value of marketing & advertising but don't want to pay for it. You are one of the very few distributors/shops not to do this.

From being a forum to promote kiting to being nothing more than a 1 sided pay to play site..
So obviously by now every honest seabreezer can understand just how it's a pay to play site.

#1.. Pay up
#2.. Pimp
#3.. You'll get nothing but fake reviews and opinions for $$]
#4.. Wtf...
#5..$$$$ make some people Cray Cray and makes them do anything...
#6. Don't believe anything on seabreeze cause it's worse than our politicians when it comes to non biased opinions for cash....
#7.. I feel for newbies who actually need some real help.
#8... Cashbreeze it should be called..

laurie
WA, 3848 posts
20 Aug 2018 4:22PM
Thumbs Up

Thanks @westozwind for your concern; appreciated.

And interesting reply @flyondaywall - we all see life differently, and I'm sorry to see you have such a negative perspective on the forums.

Select to expand quote
From being a forum to promote kiting to being nothing more than a 1 sided pay to play site..
So obviously by now every honest seabreezer can understand just how it's a pay to play site.

These comments are just so far away from reality.... just browse the current topics in this Gear Reviews category, and see that the majority are by "non-paying" brands?!

There is plenty of variety, plenty of brands, plenty of freedom... there are decent, honest people in here, with good knowledge, and who are helpful enough to put time aside to help others - good on them I say!

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"2019 Misfit Aircore" started by 7-Nation Aust