Actionsports WA is looking for instructors!
Action Sports WA is looking for instructors!
Want to be part of the team?
Here is a short list of what we are looking for. Please send a email to email@example.com to receive a full job description and additional information.If interested please send your CV with references to the same email address.
- Based at Pinnaroo point, Perth, Western Australia
- Must be IKO/BKSA/VDWS/KA certified and have a current First aid
- Full time and part-time positions available: half october/Beginning of November 2017 – End of March 2018 (depending on the wind March negotiable)
- Must be able to get a Working Holiday Visa in Australia if you are not an Australian resident. Please check if you meet the criteria before sending your CV: www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/417-
- Looking for someone professional, friendly, helpful
- You must have great english and people skills
- Good hourly pay (details in job description)
GKA Kiteboarding "Air Games" world tour
On day 2 the focus switches to the Kiteboarding 'Air Games' World Tour in this unique double bill event at the Jeep Tarifa Pro.
GKA Kiteboarding "Air Games" world tour - first rounds
The GKA Kiteboarding World Tour Air Games sees its first ever rounds of competition run in the toughest conditions for both the judges and the riders - lighter winds!
Ready to take your kitesurfing skill to the mountains?
Imagine a sport that combines the freedom and exhilaration of kiteboarding, with the physical challenge and adventure of skiing and snowboarding! Join Zephyr Kite Tours in Thredbo NSW snowfields this winter, and we'll open your eyes to the awesome spor